Wednesday, September 23, 2009

BLOG-WEEK-2

One thing I have learned during my readings from the book, the website resources as well as the material covered in class were how much there is into creating a web design. How I can take an image, clean it up in a particular way. The way I should made a wed design as visable, readable as ever. One part that I found that was extremely interested was the photoshop session. I always knew it could be done but finding out how it can be done was great. I did not comprehend the time and exactness with which someone can take to make a picture perfect on the web, if people knew how much of work, and planing that goes into making a wed design perfect, it will be more appreciated, Web design is a word of art. I can not wait to see what the remaining of the weeks bring. It funny how how much I pay @ sears portrait for my family pictures.

I need to be very prudent when emailing photos to love ones and friends. How you size the pictures are very important, the picture should have a specific size approximately 200-300 pixels, the smaller they are, the better they look. Saving the file on JPEG is one way to make the sizes maller
things you can do to make the pictures smaller for sharing online are: cropping the picture, it is one way, meaning you need to remove the unwanted or the unnecessary portions of the pictures.
Changing the pixel dimensions, the pixels are smaller, everything showing on the screen looks smaller, having too many pixels make it difficult for the person to view the pictures.
Compression is another way to make
When sending and printing pictures, Color is another important fact to consider. The color should reflect the CMYK. which stands for (a blue, magenta, yellow, and black), color selection will be limited to the pallet, which is availabe. if you choose a color that is not web standard the system on which your page is opened will either attempt to change the color to a standard color.

After reading all of these information on the web and in the book, I think it is best before sending a picture we need to make the necessay changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment