Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Website Project.

I never had any experience with html, I always saw the abbreviation html, I did not the meaning of it. I know it had to do with the computer not in so much details, until now, I am so glad that I did not drop the class, I have learned a lot. I have a much more understanding about many abbreviations words and html is one of them, I am hoping that I will be able to use it in my personal life as well as professional. The thought of writing my first website is traumatize, I do have any ideas where to start and where to finish, but; then again I have a lot of ideas how I would love my first website to look. One thing that I have to keep in my mind is the word c.r.a.p.

Since there is a big possibility my kids and I are planning on leaving the USA to move to another country, I decided to do my website on the family, I will name the website "fortune's Family" I am not really sure if that is what I want to name the website so far that is best I can come up with. I will be explaning where my husband and I met, our children likes and dislikes, I will find the images from me, the pictures that I took from the time they were born until now. I already editing my photos, I do not know where i am going to find a link for my website yet. I might used weebly for my web 2.0 prjct.

No comments:

Post a Comment